Wednesday 10 September 2014

this is never going to work.

So I met this Nomad in Kavango.
He is in the process of bartering his way around the world.
A year and a half into the process, in fact.
The man gets around... because people take him there... for free.

I admit. I was skeptical. In my head, I had a contingency for when things fell apart.
I figured, especially with me on along for the ride (as dead weight, essentially) that this would never work.

Check out my guest blog on The Nomadic Diaries to read about my trip with the Nomad which took us from Katima Mulilo, Namibia to Livingstone, Zambia to Mosi Oa Tunya Falls to Bovu Island, Zambia.

the view from the bar... | Bovu Island, Jungle Junction, Zambia



Spoiler alert... Somebody gets a black eye in this tale... .... .... It's me.

Remember 'more on this later...'? It's later.